In association with CLOWNS WITHOUT BORDERS and BOND STREET THEATRE

Return from HAITI !

Dear friends, family and fellow human beings!  I have just returned from Haiti and three amazing, intense weeks working with a wonderful group of people, experiencing and learning so much.  I had no internet access while there and so have not been able to offer any updates until now that I'm back.  In the next few days I will be posting several reports chronicling our experience. 

There's so much to cover and so much to share and so much to process.  I'm still taking it all in.

The last few days I have just been at home digesting the experience and recovering -- having been sick I needed to indulge in some much needed rest.  I was sick almost the entire journey with a nasty growing bronchial infection (which at first I thought was allergies but then got worse)! It was challenging to keep up with the intensive schedule and the highly energetic, physical work of clowning around -- especially as I am a very high energy clown in this work -- but I trudged on!  I was in Haiti to work, not to rest!  No matter if I was hacking up a storm or half in a fog, nothing could take away from the powerful experience that this has been.

Stay tuned for full report.

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I hope you're resting and renewing your energy. Can't wait to hear about your trip. xo

    ReplyDelete